Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Devil Went Down...

What is your personal Hell? Dave has decided that mine is saving seats for people for eternity. I can't stand sitting there in an empty row, having to argue with people that my friends are on their way; it will easily put me on the verge of having an anxiety attack. If I made the effort to be there early, and so did the people that want to sit in those seats, why should whoever I'm waiting for not be expected to do the same? To me, disrespecting someone you don't know is just about the same as disrespecting a friend.

Anyway, my personal Hell has been revised to include the cover band Pump City playing incessantly in the background. Dave's consists of swimming in a vat of Bud Light Lime with an annoying acquaintance of ours, while the band Burn Halo plays. Rick would be floating in a lake of differential fluid while snakes and ex-girlfriends attack him. Jenna's personal Hell is driving in a snowstorm while the band Alkaline Trio plays in the back seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment