Friday, March 13, 2009

...Walking, Yes Indeed

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know that the link for my donation page has changed. The old link will still work, but this one is a little bit easier to remember: http://www.avonwalk.org/goto/Larisa.Perino

I'm now also selling Pink Ribbon Car Magnets for $10 each. $5 from each magnet will cover my cost, while the other $5 will be donated to the Avon Walk. In addition, each person who donates more than $10 directly to the Avon Walk will receive a Pink Ribbon Car Magnet.

To everyone that has already donated, thank you so much for supporting me in this effort! Every dollar that we raise helps in the fight against breast cancer. I will be sending out your magnets soon!

Thank you to everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment