Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Still I Find Why...

Bullet for My Valentine and All That Remains at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ with Jenna, Tommy, and Judy.

One of the main reasons that I'd gone to Rock on the Range in Columbus back in May was to see All That Remains. They've been around for a few years, but just haven't been in our area in a long time. The ROTR set was really short, but I thought they were great. This time around, they were even better. So much energy, even with a stand-in drummer, and the bassist looked way more comfortable on stage this time around. Even Judy liked them!

I'd seen Bullet twice at Taste of Chaos shows last year, and been disappointed both times. I really like their music, but for some reason, I just can't get into them live. Their sets tend to bore me, between playing songs other than what I want to hear, and putting too many like songs one after another. Unfortunately, I felt the same way at this show, and was getting really tired by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment