Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here I am Again...

...again, overwhelming feelings.

Let it be known throughout the land that on this day, the 5th of March in the year 2008, Larisa has begun to blog!

I know, the excitement is almost too much to contain! This blog lacks a concise overall purpose, other than to allow me an outlet for my thoughts, feelings, creative endeavors, experiences, silliness, etc. With so much going on in my life right now, I should have plenty to express on a daily basis. I expect the wedding planning, diet, ever-growing obsession with all aspects of music, and travel updates will be numerous, along with various other incoherent ramblings that are devoid of any other application.

By the way, I seem to title everything I write, be it emails, poetry, blogs, or anything else, with the unfinished line or title of a song. Feel free to guess the song, or at least complete the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment