Friday, February 20, 2009

Walk On By

Once again, I am planning to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. The walk will take place in and around New York City on October 10 & 11, and will cover 39 miles. I was unable to participate in the Walk last year because it was on the same weekend as my wedding, which makes me that much more excited to get out there this year!

In the coming months, I will be keeping you updated regarding my training and fundraising. If anyone would like to participate in the Walk with me, please visit www.avonwalk.org to sign up!

In 2007, I was able to raise over $2200 for this cause, so I have increased my personal goal for this year to $2500. In these difficult economic times, I understand that money is extremely tight. Even the smallest donation contributes to my goal, and furthers the fight against breast cancer! Please visit my page to make an online donation, or contact me for information on other payment methods. http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2009/NewYork?px=3527749&pg=personal&fr_id=1850&et=h8mrc94SGA8STZtjxinyPA..&s_t

Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment